Tell your story through video interviews
20 Kick*** Video Interview Questions
Documentary style shooting is very popular in video marketing right now. The interview subject is placed on the right or left side of frame and speaking to an interviewer (typically the video producer) placed on the side of the camera. This allows for the speaker to address the audience in a more personal way. It invites the audience in for a story and an emotional connection. A good interview results in very natural and raw sound bites, but for those academy award winning lines from your talent you’ll need some quality interview questions. Here are 20 kick ass interview questions to rock your next video interview.
20 Kick Ass Video Interview Questions
- Introduce yourself using your full name, position and company’s name.
- Tell me about yourself. Family? Hobbies? What do you like to do?
- Please give me an overview of your duties at your company
- Tell me about your background in widgets.
- What problems does your company solve for your clients?
- What separates your company from the competition?
- What are some benefits of hiring your company?
- How would you describe the atmosphere of your company?
- Who is your ideal client?
- What are some well-known clients and projects that your company has worked on in the past?
- Tell me about a time your company succeeded.
- Tell me about a time your company failed and what you learned from it.
- What unique solution does your company offer?
- How did your company get started?
- What is your company currently working on?
- What new products or services do your clients have to look forward to?
- What is the most satisfying part about your job?
- At the end of the day what makes you feel most proud?
- What does the future have in store for your company?
- How can people get in contact with you?
Hold on to these questions and utilize them in your next video marketing campaign. If you need help generating more video interview questions email us at email@example.com.